INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- Account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address.
- Billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us) will be collected by our gateway credit card services company providing our customer’s transactions approvals.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To improve our products and services.
- To communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us.
- To communicate with you with regard to your purchase, or any questions related to your account.
- To contact you by email or telephone in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you.
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by postal mail. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for our direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email a firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone Toll Free at 1-888-661-1418 to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase, customer satisfaction, or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us. You may receive information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so.
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Mikel Jewelry informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so. When you provide us with personal information, we will ask you whether you would like us to send you Mikel Jewelry informational emails. If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact our customer services department at Mikel Jewelry, P. O. Box 1120, Lahaina, HI 96767, by telephone Toll Free at 1-888-661-1418 or by email at email@example.com.
WHO DO WE SHARE THIS INFORMATION WITH?
We will not transfer or disclose your personal information to third parties other than to:
- The third party suppliers and vendors we engage to help us run our business;
- Third-party web programmers, web designers, web hosting companies that work with our website.
- Third-party credit card processing gateway company to process orders.
- Our employees who enable processing and shipment of orders
- and, or, third-party fulfillment companies who enable processing and shipment of orders
We will not share information unless we have your permission or are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply other agreements; or to protect the rights, property or safety of Mikel Jewelry, our customers or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction within the framework of the relevant data protection law.
If you think any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, or you wish to have your details removed from our contact database please email firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone Toll Free at 1-888-661-1418 as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible.
SECURITY AND STORAGE
In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect on line.
We may link to other websites which are not within our control. When we do this, we will try and make it as clear as possible that you are leaving our Website. We are not responsible for these websites in any way. Once you have left our Website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Mikel Jewelry LLC
P. O. Box 1120
Lahaina, HI 96767
Toll Free 1-888-661-1418
Local taxes, if applicable, will be added to your order.
Your satisfaction is very important to us. Articles purchased are accepted for credit or exchange in the U.S. if returned in saleable condition within 30 days, accompanied by proof of purchase. Returns may be sent to our Customer Service Center. Please call or email our Customer Service Center prior to shipment of merchandise for return or exchange. Customer service can provide any assistance or questions you might have regarding your purchase.
If applicable, a refund will be made to the purchaser upon request if payment has been received. Gift recipients interested in an exchange or credit will have to acquire the original receipt and purchaser information. Please call Customer Service at 1-888-661-1418 for assistance with your exchange or refund.
TRADEMARKS & COPYRIGHTS
The names Mikel, Mikel Jewelry, Hawaiian Love Pendant, God is Love, God is Love Jewelry, Golden Bamboo, Kiss Me! Frog, Solid Gold Lava, Tropical Turtles, Dancing Dolphin, Barefootin’, Golden Sunset, Shooting Stars, Plumeria Petals, The Moderns, and Honu Flower are trademarks of Mikel Jewelry LLC. and are used under license. All designs copyrighted by Mikel Jewelry.
Mikel® Jewelry merchandise is available exclusively from MikelJewelry.com and authorized retailers for Mikel Jewelry merchandise. All designs by Mikel Jewelry are original creations by Mikel. Buyers should be wary of purported Mikel® Jewelry merchandise sold through unauthorized channels. Beware of counterfeits.
Some items may appear slightly larger or smaller than actual size due to screen defaults and photography techniques. Other items may be represented at a larger than actual size in order to clearly show details, or smaller than actual size in order to show the entire item. Actual measurements are provided for each design.
This website (excluding any links) is owned and controlled by Mikel Jewelry from its offices within the State of Hawaii, United States of America. By accessing this website, both you and Mikel Jewelry agree that the statutes and laws of the State of Hawaii, without regard to conflict of laws, will apply to all matters relating to use of this website. In addition, you agree to the exclusive personal jurisdiction and venue of the Superior Court of Maui County and the United States District Court for the District of Maui. Visitors to this website are responsible for their own compliance with local laws regarding website use and access.
Mikel Jewelry is a LLC company that operates through its primary company. The Company's principal, Mikel Jewelry, is a jewelry wholesaler, whose merchandise offerings include jewelry. Through Mikel Jewelry, the LLC is engaged in product design, manufacturing, wholesaling, and retailing activities.